Our main priority is to make your stay as easy, safe and pleasant as possible!
You want to wake up to a “new you” free from pain and discomfort. To move in ways you’ve long forgotten. You want this at a cost that will be so affordable that you don’t have to choose between this and the other priorities needing your attention.
Health & Tourism LLC has made it easy for you to have all this and more. So you can now afford to have the orthopedic surgery you need. And the pain relief you desire.
Regardless of where you live, H&T can offer you quality affordable surgery in Latvia with recovery in the mild Baltic climate. Find out more, contact us now.
Arthroplasty of the knee joint
Joint’s functionality is restored with the help of surgical intervention, because the feature of this body part involves its low ability to self-recover.
Arthroplasty is a minimally invasive surgery of the knee joint. Patient is given anaesthesia, most often epidural, but may also be local, general or conduction.
After that, two or free small incisions up to 1mm wide are made in the knee joint. Through these incisions following tools are put in: a 4mm camera lens, a tube through which a sterile liquid gets supplied and an arthroscope. With the help of these tools, a surgeon carries out this surgery.
- Gentle minimally invasive surgery
- Possibility of the full diagnosis of joint’s pathologies
- Short reabilitation and recovery period
- No need for fixating a leg in a stationary position
- Minor post-operative scars
Popular orthopedic surgeries and average costs:
- Hip arthroplasty with a cemented prosthesis: $ 3400,-
- Hip arthroplasty with an uncemented prosthesis: $ 4600,-
- Knee arthroplasty: $ 4000,-
- Dupuytren contracture: $ 800 – 1200,-
- Hygroma of the hand: $ 600,-