Our main priority is to make your stay as easy, safe and pleasant as possible!
Orthopaedic centers in Latvia will become a reliable consultant on your health. Health & Tourism LLC has made health care easy for you to have. So you can now afford to have the orthopedic surgery you need. And the pain relief you desire.
Regardless of where you live, H&T service can offer you quality affordable orthopedics surgery in Latvia with recovery in the mild Baltic climate. To learn more, contact us now.
Arthroplasty of the knee joint
Joint’s functionality is restored with the help of surgical intervention, because the feature of this body part involves its low ability to self-recover. The specialists of our orthopaedic clinic in Latvia have extensive experience in working with this ailment.
Arthroplasty is a minimally invasive surgery of the knee joint. Patient is given anaesthesia, most often epidural, but may also be local, general or conduction. That service includes in the list of paid orthopaedic services in Latvia.
After that, two or free small incisions up to 1mm wide are made in the knee joint. Through these incisions following tools are put in: a 4mm camera lens, a tube through which a sterile liquid gets supplied and an arthroscope. With the help of these tools, a surgeon carries out this surgery.
- Gentle minimally invasive surgery
- Possibility of the full diagnosis of joint’s pathologies
- Short reabilitation and recovery period
- No need for fixating a leg in a stationary position
- Minor post-operative scars
Orthopaedics price in Latvia`s centers is significantly different from the cost of operations in Western Europe. But the quality of services will please you.
Popular orthopedic surgeries and average costs:
- Hip arthroplasty with a cemented prosthesis: $ 3400,-
- Hip arthroplasty with an uncemented prosthesis: $ 4600,-
- Knee arthroplasty: $ 4000,-
- Dupuytren contracture: $ 800 – 1200,-
- Hygroma of the hand: $ 600,-